SIEMENS BIOGRAPH 6 PET/CT
Category:Medical Imaging inukraine
Siemens Biograph 6 PET CT Scanner
Ideal for oncological imaging and diagnosis, the Siemens Biograph 6 is a whole-body CT scanner. The Siemens Biograph 6 will give you high-quality imaging that shows detailed anatomy and biological processes at the molecular level, with just one noninvasive procedure.
APPLICATIONS: Neurology, Oncology, Whole-Body
OR USE OUR ONLINE PRICE QUOTE FORM:
With a compact footprint and low system weight for its capability, the Siemens Biograph 6 PET CT machine is a fully integrated 6-slice scanner. A used Siemens Biograph 6 PET CT scanner produces remarkably detailed images while assuring maximum patient comfort. Each refurbished Siemens Biograph 6 PET CT features a large gantry opening, continuous patient port and short tunnel for ease of positioning.
REFURBISHED SIEMENS BIOGRAPH 6 PET/CT FEATURES
- Syngo Acquisition Workplace and MI Workplace
- Integrated panel display
- 70 cm gantry aperture and unique reinforced cantilever designs
- Maximum patient weight of 204 kg (450 lbs)
- Perform routine whole-body scans with injected dose of 5 mCi
- Pico-3D ultra fast electronics for decreased dead time and high signal-to-noise
- Three-dimensional display of organs with a large axial view
- 50 cm scan field of view in all scan modes
- Slice thickness: 1,1.25,2,3,5,6,8 and 10mm, Spiral CT, and Dynamic
- Significant x-ray dose reduction (up to 65 %) possible for all body regions
- Easy-to-use scan protocols
- LCD flat screen monitor
- Intercom with user-programmable patient instruction system
There are no reviews yet.