GE QX/I 4-SLICE
GE QX/I 4-SLICE
When used for a wide range of veterinary medicine applications, the GE QX/i 4-slice veterinary CT scanner provides efficient and detailed scans of your patients.
The GE QX/i CT scanner is capable of achieving routine, 0.8-second full-360° rotation scans, meaning that your animal patients will be scanned faster, often within a single breath hold. It also allows you to reconstruct multiple slice thickness from a single data acquisition.
Furthermore, the GE QX/i 4-slice veterinary CT scanner benefits your practice by allowing routine operations that take thin slices without compromising IQ, coverage, or throughput. helps secure high-quality images through some of the following technologies:
- Simultaneous scan
- Image reconstruction
- The GE QX/i CT scanner also has an air-cooled gantry, making it easier to maintain while keeping costs down at your veterinary clinic or hospital.PrizMED Imaging GE Lightspeed QX/i CT Scanner ReviewThe Lightspeed QX/i Quad replaces the GE Lightspeed and is the predecessor to the Lightspeed Plus 4-slice. There are not a tremendous amount of differences between the two units, as you’ll see in the specifications below. Generally, the price and availability can dictate which of these is the right refurbished CT scanner for you.The Lightspeed Plus features faster scan speeds than the QX/i, with 0.5 scan time availability. Beyond that and a new gantry, the two models specifications are very similar.
Refurbished GE Lightspeed QX/I Quad Features
- Volume acquisitions at up to 7½ images per second
- SafeCT Low-dose Solution
- 70cm Aperture
- Long CT x-ray tube life
- Reduced body scanning times
- Maximum 50cm field of view (FOV)
- Smart Helical
- Smart Beam
- Patient weight limit: 400 lbs
- DICOM 3.0
- Call 866-496-3170