GE SIGNA HDE 1.5 T
The refurbished 2007 GE Signa HDe 1.5T MRI system is the most compact MR imaging system offered by GE, taking up 30% less site space than comparable systems. The used Signa HDe MRI is a smaller version of the Signa HD series of MRI machines.
– Field Strength: 1.5T
– Configuration: Short Bore Compact;
– Synchronization: Respiratory Gating, ECG/Peripheral;
– Imaging modes: Single-Slice 2D, Cine, Multi-Slab, 3D Volume Images, Multi Slice;
– FOV: 1 cm – 48 cm continuous;
– Magnet type: Superconducting;
– Cooling system: Closed-Loop Water Cooled;
– Cryogen Use: Less than 0.3 L/hr liquid He;
There are no reviews yet.