SIEMENS MAGNETOM ESPREE 1.5T
- Condition: Used – Good
- Brand: SIEMENS
- Type: MRI Scanner
- Model: MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T
- Bore diameter: 70 cm
- Magnet Weight: incl. helium – 3,800 kg
- Magnet dimensions: 120 cm – length
• Brand: Siemens
• Model: Magnetom Espree TIM
• Field Strength: 1.5T
• YOM: 2008
• Availability: In Stock
• ID number: SMS20105
• Condition: Complete and fully functional
• Coils: Head Matrix, Neck Matrix, Shoulder Array Large, Shoulder Array Small, CP Extremity, 4 Ch Flex Large, 4 Ch Flex Small, 4 Ch Interface Box, Body Matrix, Body Matrix, Spine Matrix
• Workstation: Syngo Acquisition Workstation HP Z440
• Software: NUMARIS/4
• SW Version: Syngo MR B19
• SW Options: Z_Gradients, N11AdvCardiac, MRI_Argus_Main, N11FlowQuant, N_AdvFunctNeuro, MR_Composing_Spine, Tim_8, N_Blade, GET_WORKLIST, N_PhoenixZIP, MR_Support_i, N_InlineDIS3D, MRI_CV_MAIN, MPPS_SUPPORT, MR_DISD, , N_TimApplication, SYNGO_GENERAL_LICENSE, N_MatrixMode, CAPD_Maim, CAP3D_VOIMODE, CAP3D_FILTER_MIP, CAP3D_FILTER_SSD, N_iClass, MR_STEREOTACTIC_TSE, N_ESPREE
The refurbished Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T MRI scanner is best known for its ultrashort 170cm and wide open 70cm bore.
The used Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T MRI machine is one of few scanners that can hold up to 550lbs on the table in horizontal and vertical movements. Combined with its 70cm bore, this is an ideal system for heavier patients.
The Espree 1.5 Tesla MRI incorporates Siemens’ popular “Tim” technology (Total Imaging Matrix) that adds efficiency to the entire MRI workflow.
Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T MRI Scanner Review
While the Espree 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner is very popular, it can also be difficult to find. It has unique features as well as excellent image quality.
REFURBISHED SIEMENS MAGNETOM ESPREE 1.5T FEATURES
- Open bore 70cm coil
- Tim (Total Imaging Matrix) technology
- 5mm to 205cm field of view
- Up to 4 body matrices
- Peripheral Matrix Array, 8-channel knee, shoulder array, wrist array and breast biopsy
- CP loop (S/L) and head
- TX/RX head
- Double loop array
There are no reviews yet.