GE SIGNA EXCITE 3.0T
|Clinical use:||Whole Body|
|Gantry (max. clearance):||60 cm|
|Magnetic field strength:||3 T|
|Patient weight capacity:||350 lbs|
Provides highly detailed images that helps in evaluating a wide range of conditions, including stroke, cancer and musculoskeletal disease.
The G.E. Signa EXCITE 3.0T provides highly detailed images that helps in evaluating a wide range of conditions, including stroke, cancer and musculoskeletal disease. It was designed to increase image quality and resolution, while also increasing speed for enhanced productivity. It offers imaging volume with a 45 cm field-of-view imaging capability, which enables optimized neurovascular, orthopedic, and abdominal applications.
Double the magnetic field of 1.5T MRI
Ultra-compact 3.0 Tesla magnet (length: 200 cm (6.5 ft))
Patient weight limit of 159 kg (350 lbs)
Unique CT-like 60 cm (2 ft) Bore (tube) diameter with the highest levels of magnetic field homogeneity.
Magnet weight incl. Helium only approx. (12,000 kg (26,455 lbs))
The refurbished GE Signa Excite 3.0T MRI machine provides comprehensive applications for assessment of anatomy, morphology, physiology and function. It handles nearly every application, from brain and spine, to vascular and cardiac, to functional and spectroscopic imaging.
The used GE Signa Excite 3.0T MRI scanner uses the same common interface on other GE MRI machines, such as the GE Signa MR and Lightspeed CT. The Signa Excite MRI includes its breakthrough technologies including PROPELLER, VIBRANT, and TRICKS technologies for ease of use, more accurate scanning, and better visualization.
GE Signa Excite 3.0T MRI scanner review
The Excite series of MR scanners were the first to promote the “Excite” technology from GE. It redesigned MRI workflow as well as imaging. The major changes included technologies that greatly reduced MRI sensitivity to patient movement, improved resolution, parallel processing, a large collection of 8-channel coils, docking table, and dual-sided controls.
REFURBISHED GE SIGNA EXCITE 3.0T FEATURES
- Greater anatomical coverage in less time
- Patented GE technologies reduce in-bore acoustic noise and manage SAR
- True 1024 acquisitions
- GE 8-Channel 3.0T Neurovascular Array for complete neurovascular exams, including high-resolution carotids acquired in less than 3 minutes
- GE’s 3.0T pulse sequence optimization demonstrates artifact-free 0.3mm effective slice thinness through the internal auditory canals
- Single acquisition spine imaging without the need for multiple table movements and multiple acquisitions
- Patient weight limit of 159 kg (350 lbs)
- Unique CT-like 60 cm (2 ft) Bore (tube) diameter with the highest levels of magnetic field homogeneity
- Magnet weight incl. Helium only approx. 12,000 kg (26,455 lbs)
There are no reviews yet.