GE SIGNA HDXT 3.0T
|Subcategory 2:||Medical equipment|
System Information: 16X HDxT Level Software, 16 Channel, Patient Table/Gurney, HP Computer with HD Medical Grade Flat screen Monitor, Phased Array, Dicom SGD Echospeed Gradients 50 mT/m, Slew Rate 150 T/m/s. G3 magnet (Short Bore / ZERO-BOILOFF).
Coils Included: Head Coil, CTL Spine, Body, GP Flex coils head, anterior, spine, torso, knee, shoulder array, wrist, neurovascular, TMJ array
The GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI machine will provide you a new range of diagnostic capability. Each GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI system is equipped with the widest range of advanced clinical applications possible to accommodate an array diagnostic challenges. Each used GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI system is equipped with GE’s 3D SWAN technology. 3D SWAN’s multi-echo acquisition technique provides up to four times more SNR and contrast.
REFURBISHED GE SIGNA HDXT 3.0T FEATURES
- Equipped with Quiet Technology for sound reduction
- SAR-optimized system and preset protocols
- PROPELLER for consistent image quality in head studies, even with moving patients
- Brease technology developed specifically for breast scans
- VIBRANT for bilateral breast imaging in a single exam
- Interventional Table System
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging for white matter tract visualizations